Longships House – Longships House.
Longships House is as close to the beach as you can get. Close to the Sands Bar complex, Pool and Bay bistro so everything is on your doorstep. The house has private parking for two or three cars. The house is up side down with bedrooms downstairs, and living areas up stairs. There are two bathrooms available, one down stairs with bath only and one upstairs with shower only. The lounge and balcony have sea views from St Ives to Godrevy light house. The dining table sits 10. Accommodation comprises of 1 x Double, 1 x twin, 2 x 1 Single + Bunks. 2 x Bathrooms (1 with bath 1 with Shower). Kitchen/diner, living area. Fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and microwave. All linen, duvets and pillows are included, no towels are provided.
- Double oven, large hob, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer, microwave.
- We do not accept pets
- TV provided
- 1 x double. 1 x twin, 2 x triple with bunk. Bedding included.
- Cots £10 pw. High chair £10 pw.
- 2 bathrooms 1 shower, 1 bath and shower.
- Location: Seaside – By path to beach
- Bedrooms: 4 – 1 double room.
1 twin room.
2 triples with bunk.
- Sleeps: 10 – Double 4ft 6in
Singles and Bunks 2ft 6in.