The Museum of Witchcraft and Magic (MWM) explores British magical practice, making comparisons with other systems of belief, from ancient times to the present day. We aim to represent the diversity and vigour of magical practice respectfully, accurately and impartially through unique, entertaining and educational exhibitions, drawing upon cutting-edge scholarship along with the insights of magical practitioners.
The Museum will re-open for the season on April 1st 2017 and be open every day until October 31st.
- We are open every day until October 31st 2017
- Monday to Saturday 10.30am – 6pm (last entry 5.00pm)
- Sunday from 11.30 – 6pm (last entry 5.00pm)
Prices for entry:
- £5 – Adults (aged 16-59 years)
- £4 – Children (aged 6-15 years)
- £4 – Concessions (includes adults aged 60 plus and students with a student card)
- Free – Children 5 and under
- £16 – Family Ticket (2 adults, 2 children)
- £20 – Large Family Ticket (2 adults, 3 or more children)
Well behaved dogs on leads are welcome.
Children visiting the Museum do so at the discretion of accompanying adults.
PL35 0HD Contact: 01840 250111